Friday 22 June 2007

My Cuckold & My Bull


Last night I asked my cuckold husband to stand next to my big cock black bull and to compare his small cock with my bull's big cock before I ordered him to sit on a chair on the corner to watch me fucked by this big black cock guy.

When my bull finished fucking me and filling up my pussy with his cum I asked my cuckold to lick me clean. He licked my cum soaked pussy clean as ordered then he begged to fuck me in my pussy to see how stretched it became from my bull's enormous cock and I let him push his small cock inside my wide stretched pussy and believe me I didn't feel it was there at all. It was like a small finger in my cum filled stretched pussy and therefore I lit a cigarette and let him finish inside me without feeling anything at all. His cum was so little compared to my bull's heavy loads and his cock size was nothing compared to my bull's huge cock. The only reason I am still with my cuckold husband is because he is the father of my kids and because he really enjoys watching me fucked by big black cocks and licking my pussy clean when they are done filling it with their huge loads of cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment