Saturday 23 June 2007

Little About My First Big Black Cocks Adventures


I love Black Cock ... and I love being a pure slut for Bull Black Men. My last lover trained me well on how to give the maximum pleasure to Black Men and I willingly spread my legs for Black Bulls whenever they want some married white pussy. My husband has learned to accept the fact that his wife is a Black Cock Whore ... actually the cuckold has no choice ... and knows that since I got Black fucked his small white dick will never satisfy me again.

My wimp husband knows that once I got Black fucked, his little white dick can't come close to satisfying me. He gets to jerk off and watch as Real Men fuck his wife right in his marriage bed.

I've been trained to pleasure Black Men and I simply love to suck Black Cock ... the bigger the better. I always make sure Black Men get exactly what they want from me and never say No.

Black Men use me however they want and always fuck me bareback ... no condoms. I'm a true Three Hole Slut for Black Cock and I love the feel of a bare Black Cock stretching my pussy out.

I love to be fucked rough and dirty by Bull Black Men ... it gets me soooo hot when they use me like a common street whore; especially while my husband has to sit there and watch it happen.

My husband and I live a true Black Into White lifestyle and we get asked all the time what it's really like. So many men and more couples than you'd imagine want to know what it is we do, how I really feel about being a Black Cock Whore and how my husband handles being cuckold; knowing that while I love him, I prefer Black Cock over his small white dick and knowing that he can never satisfy me the way a Black Man does.

What can I say ... I love Black Cock ... I also like the fact that my bull Brad loves fucking me and that my husband accepts it and after all this time, has even grown to like it. He pulled me into our bedroom as soon as he got here and pretty much kept me there all evening fucking me like a pure slut and making sure I gave him all the pleasure he wanted. We allowed my cuckold husband in and out to take a few pictures and later set the tone for the weekend by having my husband sleep in the guest room while Brad slept with me in our bed.

He loves watching his Black cock slide into me and he loves hearing me beg him to fill me up and stretch me out. He particularly likes it when he has me grab his cock and put it in my pussy myself and alternates his stare between my hand holding onto his thick Black dick and looking into my eyes. He keeps a constant stream of verbal orders coming; like "... that's it stroke it baby, show me what a good little slut you are, get my cock nice and hard for that white pussy. Now, put it in, slowly and tell me how good my Black cock feels in you." If my husband is around or within earshot, he'll also give a running narrative of what's happening or tell me to do it; to make sure that my cuckold husband knows that I'm being penetrated and filled with his Black cock. It's an extreme turn on for me to see his huge cock stretching me out and the feeling of being taken by him itself, makes me cum.

Whored Out ... Well we knew it would happen someday ... Brad had set me up to get fucked by strangers before but never had he sent me to meet some guy in a hotel room. I wasn't too sure about this arrangement but I'd always told Brad that I'd never tell him 'No' so when he told me what he expected, there was no question but to do it. He said this guy was an important client and to take good care of him. He told me to give him whatever he wanted ... No condoms, no limits ... and he wanted proof that he came in me so my cuckold husband was to go along to take the pictures. By the time I knocked on the hotel room door, my pussy was dripping wet. Just the the thought of what was about to happen had me so Hot I couldn't stand it. I wasn't sure exactly what deal Brad had with this guy or what all the dynamics were, I just knew that me letting this stranger fuck me was part of it and I planned to be the whore Brad expected me to be.

Since the first time I was Black sexed, I've fucked more Black Men than I can count and I'll never settle for a jerk-off white dick again. They call women like me a Black Cock Whore and that's what I've become ... my husband now accepts it. He knows he has no choice. Whenever it's possible, my husband takes video and pictures of me being Black Sexed and we post them here to share with you.


My husband and I had been married for 14 years and for the longest time had shared a secret fantasy of me fucking a handsome Black Man while he watched. It never was, and was never supposed to be more than a hot turn-on while we were making love in the safety of our bedroom. We were very much in love and agreed that while it was a hot idea, but it could never be real ... just a fantasy.
When we got our computer , we started surfing the internet chat rooms and always went in one called MWF Takes Black Bare, which was about married white women who had unprotected sex with Black men. This was the ultimate fantasy for us, me fucking a Black Man bareback and letting him cum in me (little did we know!!). To make a long story short, one night after a lot of hot chat and little too much wine, we agreed to meet a man named Brad. We met at a small bar near our house and while I was immediately attracted to him, I did my best to hide it. He was very charming and friendly and we continued the very sexual conversation we'd started online. After a few minutes, he put his hand on my thigh and ran it up between my legs to my now wet pussy, looked straight at my husband and said, "I'm gonna make your wife my Bitch, you know that don't you." My poor husband didn't know what to say; he just shook his head affirmatively then looked at me. All I could do was stare straight ahead; then Brad took hold of my face, turned my head to face my husband and I said, "It's time, honey."
Well, we left the bar and five minutes later I was sucking Brad's Black cock while my husband drove us home. Once there, Brad took me into our bedroom, shut the door locking my husband out and threw me on the bed. He literally ripped my panties off, spread my legs and shoved his big Black cock into me without a word. He fucked me harder and deeper than any man ever had and without one single word, filled me with his cum. He got up and left me lying there, my panties ripped, his cum running down my ass and me crying my eyes out. Five minutes later, he came back and said, "Your husband can watch from the doorway; now turn over and open your pussy for me." As I got on my knees, I looked back and saw my husband in the doorway jacking off and staring at Brad's huge cock as he buried it in me balls deep. I was screaming for Brad to fuck me and my husband was whining that it was too much ... but it was too late. I already belonged to this Black Man and we all knew it. Brad came in me again then sent me to clean up and when I got back, my husband was gone. I sucked Brad's cock again till he got hard then laid down and spread my pussy for him. As he entered me for the third time that night, I looked up and told him to make me his slut. After he left, my husband came in and just looked at me. My hair was a mess, my eye makeup was running down my cheeks and I had Brad's cum dripping from my now sore and swollen pussy. He got on top of me and as he put his dick in me all I could think of was how small he was. Thankfully, he came in about a minute and we fell asleep.
Brad came over the next two nights and basically repeated the scene from evening one. On the third night, he fucked me really rough, came in me again and after he pulled out, called my husband over. He pulled my head back by the hair and told us both that from then on, my sex belonged to him. When my husband started to protest, I spread my legs showing him my stretched out, cum filled pussy and told him it had to be this way and while he could still fuck me, we both knew that Black cock was far superior to his small white dick and I could never be satisfied with just that again. I stared up at Brad then pulled my husband's face to my cum filled pussy and told him to clean me up.
Since then, I've fucked over 600 Black Men. Brad has changed my hair, the way I dress and he fucks me whenever he wants. He sends his friends around when they want some white pussy and I never, ever deny them what I think is theirs. He also sets me up to be Black fucked and always has my husband bring me, undress me and spread me out for the man or men there. If we let him stay, Brad insists he jack off constantly and cum multiple times while I'm getting Black Sexed ... he calls it 'milking' and says he wants him dried out because doesn't want me getting any white dick the same night as I get Blacked. My husband also gets to take pictures and video once in awhile and Brad has a friend who takes them as well. The three of us decided to put them here to document Brad's making me his slut. As for my husband and me, we are still very much in love, still have sex with each other but the fantasy has become reality. I've become Very Dominant and make sure he knows what I expect from him. He's not 100% sure about it but knows he's cuckold and there's nothing he can do to change it. Frankly, I love being a Black Cock Whore for Brad and his friends and I'm not giving it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment