Wednesday 4 April 2007

In My Husband's Words


She was so damn straight, but I knew how much she enjoyed a big thick cock. I sat in the bar for several hours before I saw this very muscular black man come in and sit down.I approached him, being very straight forward about my thoughts. I told him she was 5'9", 38B-28-44, very oral and loved big cocks. He quickly agreed and we left in my car.

As we entered the house, Mona was sitting on the couch in an off-white teddy, her perky nipples almost pouring out of the top. She was shocked at the sight of a black man walking into her house. I walked over and kissed her deeply. I quietly told her that he was here only to please her. I told Jimmy to undress.

Mona softly said "No" as Jimmy slipped off his shirt,revealing his big, muscular chest. As he slide down his jeans, Mona's eyes widened as she saw his huge 12" black cock. I couldn't believe it as her tongue moved over her lips and her hand moved down to her pussy. Mona's fingers rubbed her hard clit as Jimmy pulled off his shorts and his huge black cock sprung out.I started to rub my cock through my slacks as I saw Mona crawl across the floor on her hands and knees towards him. She took his massive cock in her hands, stroking it. It looked huge in her hands as she opened her mouth,taking the head into her mouth.

Mona had always loved sucking cock, but I was amazed as she opened her throat, taking more and more of his huge, thick cock down her throat. He stroked her hard, perky nipples as she started to bob her head up and down on his thick tool. His hands moved to the back of her head, forcing her down on his big cock. Mona started fucking him with her mouth as her hand moved to her dripping pussy, her fingers plunging in and out of her hot cunt.I quickly undressed and moved behind her. Taking my cock in both hands, I slide it deep into her wet pussy, my balls slapping against her sexy ass as I watched her suck his massive black cock.

Jimmy closed his eyes as he started to shoot his hot cum deep down Mona's throat. It was incredible watching her suck and drink his hot, thick jizz,taking all of his big cock down her throat.He pulled out of her mouth, still very hard and still very big. I motioned to him to switch places. I moved to her mouth as he moved around behind her. I slide my hard cock into her hot mouth as I watched him spread her sexy big ass cheecks. As I fucked Mona's mouth, I almost came as I watched Jimmy begin to push his huge cock into Mona's tight ass. I could feel Mona moan as Jimmys massive black cock invaded her tight ass.I took her head in my hands and pumped hard in and out of her mouth as Jimmy's big, thick tool slowly pushed into Mona's ass. I watched her little asshole strech apart as he plowed deep into her. I couldn't hold off any longer and began to shoot my hot thick load deep into her throat. I fucked her mouth deep as Jimmy picked up force, pounding her ass, sweat running down his chest. As I pulled out of her mouth, Jimmy thrust forward with all his strenght, burying his cock all the way into her ass as he startedto cum....shooting his load deep into her bowels.

No comments:

Post a Comment