Wednesday 4 April 2007

About Me

Sensational erotic and very sexy beautiful bisexual white married lady in London who has very strong sexual stamina and insatiable sex appetite that her husband can't afford to satisfy is looking for young black men in UK who are well hung and with strong stamina to fuck her on regular basis in her own flat.I am 33 years old,brunette,green eyes,leggy tall 5'9",140lbs and with a very sexy sculpted body 40-28-44,shaved pussy and with couple of sexy tattoos in very stratigical locations on my body.I am into all acts of sex except too much pain.I love giving head and BJ and I do swoallow and I like anal sex and enjoy being fucked so hard and deep in my sexy bubble tight asshole.I have been actively swinging during the last 10 years and have attended many orgies and bukkake and gangbang parties in UK and overseas and I love to be taken by group of well hung black men at once.I am very clean and I expect those who love to fuck me to be clean so that we may do it bareback which I love very much.Only those who are genuine and who are willing to fuck me so hard and keep fucking me whenever I desire that may contact me provided they live in UK or visiting UK and they are blacks only with real big cocks.If interested please email me few pics of your real cock and send me your mobile number and I will call you to arrange for our first meeting which are held usually in one of London't biggest hotels.............oh don't worry you don't have to pay anything while with me..................Just fuck me baby and I will take care of anything else. sexymona@gmail.com Big Booty Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment